Hello dear friends,
Life has an extraordinary way of challenging us with unexpected trials, and I find myself on a rollercoaster ride of emotions that I never could have imagined. Recently, I received the heart-wrenching news that my battle with heart failure has entered its terminal stage. The medical team has exhausted all options for surgical and medicinal interventions, and the reality of my situation is sinking in. To add to this, I've also been placed under hospice care with an approximate prognosis of six months to live.
These words are not easy to share, and the journey I'm embarking
upon is filled with both heartache and resilience. The initial shock left me breathless, and the weight of the news is something I can't fully put into words. It's a unique mix of emotions – the sorrow of what lies ahead, the uncertainty of the coming days, and the determination to make the most of the time that remains.


In the midst of this whirlwind, one of the most challenging conversations I've had was sharing this reality with my children and Karen. Their strength and understanding are both inspiring and heart-rending. We're learning to lean on one another, to embrace vulnerability, and to find solace in our shared love and memories.
Being placed on hospice care is a new chapter in this journey. While it comes with its own set of difficulties, it also brings a sense of comfort knowing that I'll have specialized support and care during this time. Hospice professionals are incredible individuals who provide not only medical assistance but also the compassion and understanding that I need.
As I continue on this rollercoaster, I'm reminded of the importance of cherishing every moment. The sunrises and sunsets, laughter and tears, and the beauty that still surrounds us – they all matter so much more now. I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my life's journey, for the shared memories, the support, and the love that has always uplifted me.
In the days ahead, I hope to make the most of the time I have left – to create meaningful memories, to find joy in the small things, and to surround myself with the people and experiences that bring light to my days. Life is fleeting, and while I cannot change my circumstances, I can choose to face them with courage and grace.
Thank you for being here, for your understanding, and for your unwavering support. Let's make the most of the moments we have together.








Comments
Post a Comment