Skip to main content

"Dear Members of the Photo Group, I hope this post finds you all well."

 Dear Members of the Photo Group



I hope this post finds you all well. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for my recent absence as an active admin of our photo group. Over the past few months, I have been dealing with some severe and life-threatening medical conditions that now require hospice services. This unexpected turn of events has understandably taken a significant toll on my ability to be present and active in the group.


I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for making this group such a wonderful and supportive community. It has been an incredible journey, and I am anxious to see where the group's administration goes from here. I have full confidence in the remaining admins and their dedication to maintaining the group's spirit and purpose.


I may not be able to contribute as I used to, but I will still be a part of this community in spirit and will cherish the beautiful photos and discussions that you all continue to share. Please continue to support each other, share your passion for photography, and keep the group thriving.


Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to seeing the group continue to flourish.


Warm regards,

Todd Mtchell

Comments